What is Emend in Tagalog?
EMEND IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Emend means to make corrections or improvements to something.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “AYUSIN.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- The new version of the textbook will emend the original version, fixing many of its flaws.
- An editor’s job is to emend written pieces, catching typos and mistakes before it is published.
- I agreed to emend the mistakes in my brother’s essay so he could get a better grade in the class.
- It’s difficult to see emend in a sentence.
- If you are asked to emend a report, that just means you need to go through it and make revisions.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang bagong bersyon ng aklat-aralin ay magpapabago sa orihinal na bersyon, na nag-aayos ng marami sa mga bahid nito.
- Ang trabaho ng isang editor ay ayusin ang mga nakasulat na piraso, nakakakuha ng mga typo at pagkakamali bago ito mai-publish.
- Pumayag akong ayusin ang mga pagkakamali sa sanaysay ng aking kapatid upang makakuha siya ng mas mataas na marka sa klase.
- Mahirap makita ang mga dapat ayusin sa isang pangungusap.
- Kung hihilingin sa iyo na baguhin ang isang ulat, nangangahulugan lamang iyon na kailangan mong gumawa ng mga pagbabago.
You may also read: Accede in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.