Faisal Mangondato’s Platforms If He Wins President & Accomplishments
FAISAL MANGONDATO’S PLATFORMS – Here are the accomplishments of Faisal Mangondato and his plans if he wins the May 2022 Elections.
The May 2022 Elections is gathering people from different walks of life. Some of them are former politicians while others are incumbent government officials. There are also candidates who are not an incumbent politician but have ran for certain posts in the government during the previous elections.
One of the 10 presidential candidates in the upcoming poll is Faisal Mangondato. He was a candidate during at least two (2) recent elections. The upcoming poll is set on May 9, 2022 and it will be an automated election that covers both local and national polls. The Commission on Elections (Comelec) set debate events for the presidential and the vice-presidential race and Mangondato is one of those who graced the events.
Photo Credit: The Manila Times
Faisal Mangondato was born on December 30, 1962 in Ramain Ditsaan, Lanao del Sur. He is married to Omel Khair Gutoc / Bolawang Mangondato. He is a graduate of the Philippine Women’s University.
In 2016, Faisal Mangondato ran for regional governor of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao but he lost. In 2019, he took the senatorial race but lost.
No details or information about Faisal Mangondato’s accomplishments.
Faisal Mangondato’s Platforms
- push for federalism
- urges better job opportunities for people outside Metro Manila
- push for implementation of the Republic Act No. 9003 or the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000
- creation of Bangsa Moro
- push for anti-political dynasties in the Philippine government
- term limits opposed extension of Martial Law in Mindanao
- claimed number of workers from China is having an adverse effect on the Philippine economy
- against the lowering of the minimum age of criminal liability
- supports death penalty
- support divorce
Vice-Presidential Running-Mate & Senate Slate
- Political Party
- Katipunan ng Kamalayang Pilipino
- Vice-Presidential Runningmate
- Senate Slate:
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.