What is Inoculate in Tagalog?
INOCULATE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Inoculate means injecting or treating with the germ of a disease to render immune.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “MAGBAKUNA.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- His dogs were inoculated against rabies.
- All the children had been inoculated against hepatitis.
- Many drug addicts have already been inoculated, the newspaper said.
- Before doctors were able to inoculate people with a polio vaccine, many people died from the disease.
- The mother decided not to inoculate her son because she felt the side effects were worse than the risk of him getting the disease.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang kanyang mga aso ay nabakunahan na kontra rabies.
- Ang lahat ng mga bata ay nabakunahan laban sa hepatitis.
- Marami nang mga adik sa droga ang nabakunahan na, sabi ng pahayagan.
- Bago pa bakunahan ng mga doktor ang mga tao kontra polio, marami na ang namatay sa sakit na ito.
- Nagpasya ang ina na huwag pabakunahan ang kanyang anak dahil pakiramdam niya ang mga epekto ay mas malala kaysa sa panganib na magkaroon ito ng sakit.
You may also read: Emend in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.