Counterpart of Kanto in English & Sample Sentences
KANTO IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “kanto”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “kanto”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “kanto”?
Kanto is a Tagalog term that is usually used to refer to a place or area where two (2) streets meet. It may also refer to angles or surfaces of an object where two (2) sides or edges meet.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “kanto” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word kanto but also some examples of sentences using it.
Kanto in English = Corner
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kanto:
1. Sa kanto na lang naghintay si Roxanne dahil ayaw niyang makita pa ang ama ni Benjie.
2. Ano ba ang pangalan ng kanto na malapit sa bahay nina Fely sa Davao?
3. Tinanong na ni Raven si Jacob tungkol sa kanto na malapit sa opisina nila pero hindi pa siya nakakasagot.
4. Nakita niya sina Edrey sa kanto kaya huminto siya at niyaya silang sumakay na lang sa sasakyan niya.
5. Nakarating na ba kayo sa kanto nang umulan ng malakas?
Examples of sentences using the term corner:
1. Shelie and Janine agreed to meet at the corner of Aquino-Valencia street so they will go to the reception together.
2. Did Gino tell you that he waited at the corner of Gonzaga and Lizares avenues for three hours?
3. The doctor told the patient to point the four (4) corners of the box to see if her vision is really doing well.
4. Did Alejandro ask the store owner at the corner of the Mansanas and Puritas streets?
5. Cedric knew that it was Alexis who was standing at the corner despite of him wearing a hoodie.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation