Counterpart of Kinamumuhian in English & Sample Sentences
KINAMUMUHIAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “kinamumuhian”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “kinamumuhian”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “kinamumuhian”?
Kinamumuhian is a Tagalog term that refers to extreme anger or hate towards someone or something. It may refer to a tangible receiver of the feeling of hate or anger like a person or thing as well as an intangible thing like a happening or action.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “kinamumuhian” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word kinamumuhian but also some examples of sentences using it.
Kinamumuhian in English = Hated
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kinamumuhian:
1. Kinamumuhian ni Lourdes si Joaquin kaya talagang hinding-hindi siya makikipag-usap dito.
2. Sa tingin mo ba kinamumuhian ka talaga ng mga anak mo?
3. Kinamumuhian ni Santino ang pagtakwil sa kanya ng kanyang ama pero kahit anong mangyari ay mahal niya pa rin ito.
4. Walang sinuman ang makakapagsabi kung kinamumuhian ba talaga ni Rico ang pag-alis ni Sandy dahil hindi siya nagkukwento tungkol dito.
5. Hindi mo ba napansin na kinamumuhian ka na ng mga kapatid mo dahil sa mga ginagawa mo sa kanila?
Examples of sentences using the term hated:
1. Lino reminded his younger brother not to do anything bad regardless of how he hated their half-brother Jeremy.
2. Do you think it is the only reason why Cindy hated you so much now?
3. Carl did not expect Francis hated him so much until everything happened.
4. Elias knows that Vicky hated the memory of the death of her younger sister when she had nothing for her medication.
5. Did Calixto tell you that he hated his father for leaving them while their mom is sick?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation