Counterpart of Kolumbaryo in English & Sample Sentences
KOLUMBARYO IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “kolumbaryo”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “kolumbaryo”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “kolumbaryo”?
Kolumbaryo is a Tagalog term that refers to a room or a building where funeral urns of cremated remains are stored. Lined vaults are constructed and each urn has a private vault of its own. The family and loved ones can place flowers for their deceased loved one outside the vault.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “kolumbaryo” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word kolumbaryo but also some examples of sentences using it.
Kolumbaryo in English = Columbarium
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kolumbaryo:
1. Ni minsan ay hindi dumalaw si Jerry sa kolumbaryo kung saan naroon ang abo ng ama niya.
2. Nakausap mo na ba ang may-ari ng kolumbaryo na paglalagyan ng mga abo ni Paul?
3. Magkano ang ibinayad ng pamilya ni Michael para sa paglalagay ng mga abo niya sa kolumbaryo?
4. Nagkita ang dating magkasintahan doon pa sa kolumbaryo kung saan naroon ang kani-kanilang ama.
5. Pagdating niya mula Espanya, dumiretso agad siya sa kolumbaryo kung saan inilagay ang mga abo ng ina niya.
Examples of sentences using the term columbarium:
1. Did Diego send you the instructions on the way to the columbarium?
2. Fritzie and Margaret woke up early to look for a columbarium where they can place the ashes of their late father for his final rest.
3. The priest volunteered to bless all the vaults in the columbarium.
4. A lot of people came to the columbarium where the ashes of the late president were placed.
5. Did you remind Jona to bring some flowers and candles at the columbarium for their cousin?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation