Everything you need to know about Marriott Cafe Buffet by Marriott Hotel.
MARRIOTT CAFE BUFFET – An all-day dining buffet restaurant of Marriott Hotel is the Marriott Cafe and here are some things about this.
Touted as one of the best buffet restaurants in Manila is the Marriott Cafe Buffet By Marriott Hotel. This place is not only popular with Filipinos but also with foreigners. It offers local and international foods and among the most notable is its seafood section where one can have their fish, crabs, shrimps, and shells fresh.
The place is located at Manila Marriott Hotel on Resort Drive, Pasay just across NAIA 3 and is accessible via Runway Manila. A reservation is required and you may call them through this number: 0917 859 9521.
Here’s a schedule of their buffet:
- BREAKFAST – 6:30AM – 10:30AM
- LUNCH – 12:00PM TO 3:00PM
- DINNER – 6:00PM TO 9:00PM
- NOSE TO TAIL DINNER (FRIDAYS) – 6:00PM TO 9:00PM
- SUNDAY BRUNCH CROSSOVER – 11:30AM TO 3:00PM
- Breakfast: Php 1,600.00 net (Daily)
- Lunch: Php 2,888.00 net (Daily)
- Dinner: Php 2,888.00 net (Sunday to Thursday)
- Dinner: Php 3,188.00 net (Friday)
In the buffet menu, here are some of the meals and dishes your tongue should expect to taste:
- Signature Filipino Hot Pot
- Chinese Clear Chicken Noodle Soup
- Dim Sum Station
- Sashimi Station
- Tepanyaki Station
- Chef’s Grill Specials
- Salad Bar
- Salmon Gravlax
- Sides like steamed rice, green beans, maple glazed carrots, macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, mashed potato
- Western Comfort
- Fresh fruits in glass and whole fruits
- Paluto / Cooked to your Likings
- Singaporean Style Laksa
- Chinese Roasted Meat Station
- Handcrafted Japanese Maki Rolls
- Freshly Baked Bread such as Farmer’s Bread, Soft Rolls, Hard Rolls, Rye, Gluten Free roll
- Vesper Delights such as Black Forest Ham, Brie cheese, Gruyere cheese, cocktail onions, homemade breadstick, and lavosh cracker
- Seafood on Ice Specials
- Barilla Pasta Signatures
- Homemade Ice Cream
These foods are superb and are really of good quality. You can also have some of them cooked the way you like them. When it comes to attire, the place is just relaxed regarding this matter but as much as possible, wear something smart casual.
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph Facebook:@PhilNews, and YouTube channel Philnews Ph.