After making the vanilla Red Magic 7 available for global markets, Nubia has decided to make its more powerful Pro sibling available as well in several markets including the Philippines.
Red Magic 7 Pro Global Specs:
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.8-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, 360hz multi-touch sampling, 960hz multi-finger touch sampling, 10-bit color
- 64-megapixel f/1.9 main camera with PDAF, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor, 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers
- Touch-sensitive shoulder triggers, 500hz touch sampling
- Red Core 1 Gaming Chip, Active Cooling
- Active air cooling
- 5000mAh battery
- 65w Wired Charging
- Android 12, Red Magic 5.0
Like its vanilla sibling, the only real difference between the China Red Magic 7 Pro and the Global version is that charging speeds are limited to 65w–the China version comes with an insanely fast 135w wired charging solution, but it seems that only Xiaomi so far officially offers phones with over 100w wired charging for global markets with the Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi 11T Pro, and Redmi Note 11 Pro+.
Aside from that, variants are limited to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and either 256GB or 512GB UFS 3.1. Small differences aside, the Red Magic 7 Pro has a large 6.8inch AMOLED display that features an under-display camera that uses a 16-megapixel sensor. The display has a 120hz refresh rate and up to 960hz touch response rate, while a dedicated UDC display chip helps ensure clear selfies even if the selfie snapper is underneath the display.
You also get a dedicated Red Core 1 gaming chip, along with a large VC cooling plate and an active cooling fan that spins at up to 20000RPM to keep the temperatures of the powerful Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor stable at all times.
The Red Magic 7 Pro is priced at $799(~Php 41.5k) for the 256GB variant and $899(~Php 46.7k) for the 512GB variant. It will officially release on April 27, though Red Magic is offering an early bird promo on April 22.
Article From: HowToGeek