Sarah Geronimo Allegedly Turned Down P800-M Offer From GMA-7



Is it true that the Kapuso network offered Sarah Geronimo this huge amount?

Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo allegedly turned down the offer from GMA-7 that is worth P800 million.

Rumors speculating that Sarah will return to the Kapuso network started to circulate last month. It was alleged that her husband, actor Matteo Guidicelli was also negotiating with GMA for network transfer.

📷: @sarahgeronimoshots IG

Before becoming a Kapamilya for almost two decades, Sarah was previously in the Kapuso network as she was part of the defunct Sunday musical variety show SOP.

However, in a previous article, a source close to Sarah Geronimo denied that the singer-actress is set to transfer to GMA. Viva Artist Agency, the talent management firm that is handling Sarah’s career, stressed that the Popstar Royalty will return to Kapamilya Sunday musical variety show Asap Natin ‘To.

However, the show has not released any teaser yet regarding the upcoming return of the Popstar Royalty.

In a recent article in Balita.net.ph, it was said that an assistant of Sarah revealed that the actress was offered a contract that is worth P600 million to P800 million. This contract is within five years only.

📷: @justsarahgph IG

It was also said that in the history of GMA-7, it is the highest amount of contract that the network has offered, so far. Despite the huge amount, it was said that the Kapuso network still wasn’t able to convince Sarah Geronimo to transfer. As of this writing, the Popstar Royalty has not spoken yet about this matter.

Meanwhile, Sarah Geronimo added another title under her name. Aside from being an actress and a singer, she is also now the president of G Studios, the production company that she and her husband Matteo established.

What can you say about this?

READ ALSO: JM De Guzman Eat Bulaga Guesting, Maja Salvador Caught on Camera Doing This

Please like and follow/subscribe:
Philnews.ph FB Page
Viral Facts
Philnews YouTube Channel



Source link