SPIRAL BUFFET PROMO – Dine in luxury with a Spiral buffet of Sofitel Philippines Plaza Manila with this promo.
The Spiral Buffet has 21 dining ateliers and through this promo, you get to experience dining in luxury and eat the different kinds of dishes and cuisines they offer.
Spiral Buffet By Hotel Sofitel: Price, Rates, and Reservation
The rates and menu of Spiral Buffet restaurant by Hotel Sofitel.
SPIRAL BUFFET – One of the grandest buffets in the Metro is the Spiral by Hotel Sofitel and here are some things about this place.
Sofitel Philippines Plaza Manila is a 5-star luxury resort hotel near Manila Bay and is best known for its flagship restaurant Spiral Buffet. It boasts 21 dining ateliers or stations offering a wide selection of foods and cuisines from all over the world.
They have their French dishes and one must-try is the different kinds of fresh seafood.
From salad and appetizer to l’écailler, they also offer sushi and sashimi, l’épicerie, hot Japanese, French stove, rotisserie, wood-fired oven, churrasco, North Indian, Asian noodles, Peking duck oven, steam basket, Chinese wok, Filipino, Thai, Korean, la boulangerie, la patisserie, chocolaterie, and creamery.
- Thursday to Friday – Php 3,100.00/pax
- Saturday – Php 3,500.00/pax
- Sunday Brunch
- Php 5,900.00/pax with selected alcoholic drinks
- Php 4,500.00/pax without drinks
- Breakfast Buffet
- Lunch Buffet
- Monday to Saturday, 12 NN to 2:30 PM
- Brunch Buffet
- Dinner Buffet
- Sofitel Philippines Plaza Manila CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, 1300 Pasay City
Reservation is required and cash and major credit cards are accepted here. Guests are also encouraged to NOT wear the following:
- active wear or sports shorts
- open-toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.) for men
Guests are encouraged to wear smart casual attire. You may also connect to them through their Twitter and Instagram.
They also have a current promo ongoing – 20% off of lunch and dinner every Monday to Wednesday. The booking period is from August 1 to 31, 2022, and the dining dates can be anywhere between August 1 to September 28, 2022.
This promo is applied to a minimum of 2 diners to a maximum of 10 diners per reservation.
See the terms and conditions from their website:
- This promo is applicable on lunch and dinner buffet rates from Mondays to Wednesdays.
- This promo can be availed of for a minimum of 2 diners to a maximum of 10 diners. In excess of 10 persons, regular buffet rates shall be applied accordingly.
- The discount is applicable to the base rate only. Taxes and service charges cannot be discounted.
- Booking period is from August 1 to 31, 2022, and dining dates are from August 1 to September 28, 2022.
- Black-out dates apply.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other existing promotions, government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen and PWD, AccorPlus, and group dining certificates.
- We shall require full payment to fully reserve a slot upon reservation for bookings of 6 persons and up.
- Prior booking and confirmed reservation are required to avail of this promotion. Not applicable to walk-ins and same-day bookings.
- Applicable to a maximum of 10 persons. In excess of 10 persons, the regular buffet rate shall be applied accordingly.
- For bookings, you may book through +63 (02) 8832 6899 or email [email protected]
- Booking is non-refundable but rebookable within the promo period.
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph Facebook:@PhilNews, and YouTube channel Philnews Ph.