Emma Barnett Wiki:- Emma is a British broadcaster and journalist. In this blog, we bring information about her personal life like her Parents, Biography, Wikipedia, Husband/Boyfriend’s name, Parents, Net Worth Income, and more details that you want to know.
- 1 Who is Emma Barnett?
- 2 Emma Barnett Personal Life & Career
- 3 Emma Barnett Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
- 4 Emma Barnett Husband’s & Parents
- 5 Emma Barnett Husband, Relationship, Affair
- 6 Emma Barnett Wiki
- 7 Emma Barnett Profession & Networth Income
- 8 Emma Barnett Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia Profiles
- 9 FAQ About Emma Barnett Wiki
Who is Emma Barnett?
Emma Barnett born on 5 February 1985 in Manchester, England is a British broadcaster and journalist. She has been the main presenter of Woman’s Hour on BBC Radio 4 since January 2021. Emma Barnett worked for BBC Radio 5 Live for six years, beginning in 2014, after three years working for LBC.
Emma Barnett Personal Life & Career
- Emma Barnett-Butera was born on 5 February 1985, in Manchester, England.
- She has no siblings.
- Her grandmother fled Wiener Neustadt, Austria, to escape the Nazis.
- Barnett attended Manchester High School for Girls, an independent school.
- In 2006, she graduated with a degree in History and Politics from the University of Nottingham.
- She took a postgraduate course in journalism at the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies
- A radio presenter for LBC for almost three years until early 2014, Barnett joined BBC Radio 5 Live that summer
- Barnett met her husband at university and married in 2012
- In a 2014 BBC Radio segment, she expressed discomfort at women being rabbis
Emma Barnett Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Emma Barnett|
|Profession||Broadcaster and journalist|
|Husband Name||Not Known|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1985|
|Birth Place||Manchester, England|
|School Name||Manchester High School for Girls|
|College Name||University of Nottingham
|Father Name||Ian Barnet|
|Mother Name||Michelle Barnett|
|Income Source||Broadcaster and journalist|
|Net Worth, Salary||$4 million- $6 million USD|
Emma Barnett Husband’s & Parents
|Maisie Husband’s Name||Not Known|
|Maisie Father’s Name||Ian Barnet|
|Maisie Mother’s Name||Michelle Barnett|
Emma Barnett Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Emma Barnett’s marital status is divorced. Her Husband’s name is Not Known. If you wanna both love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Emma Barnett Wiki
Emma Barnett was born on 5 February 1985 in Manchester, England. She is a British broadcaster and journalist. She presented 5 Live’s mid-morning weekday program. Before beginning her broadcasting career she worked for The Daily Telegraph, first as its Digital Media editor and latterly its Women editor, and is credited with bringing a more serious edge to the coverage of women’s issues in the paper.
A co-presenter of BBC One’s Sunday Morning Live. She co-presented the live discussion program After the News on ITV and between 2019 and 2022 she was one of the presenters of the BBC’s flagship news and current affairs show Newsnight.
Read Also: Bron Breaker [Wrestler] Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend
Emma Barnett Profession & Networth Income
- By profession, she is a Broadcaster and journalist
- Her Networth Income is $4 million- $6 million USD
Emma Barnett Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia Profiles
FAQ About Emma Barnett Wiki
Q.1 Who is Emma Barnett?
Ans. She is a Broadcaster and journalist
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Emma Barnett?
Ans. Not Known.
Q.3 What is the age of Emma?
Ans. 37 years old.